The Introduction is getting closer and as we do every year we are now looking for student buddies to welcome and give our new students a great start on their student lives! Being a student buddy means you play a great part in shaping a student’s first experiences of our university and campus. As such you will be a big part of their student life and most likely always be remembered as their student buddy. Being a student buddy is a great chance to meet more people, both new student and current ones. The introduction are three weeks characterized by meetings, friendships and fun activities. Take the chance and be a student buddy!
The Introduction Fall 2018
The introduction project is as usual run by a project group (PrG). PrG consists of the project manager Joakim Byvik, the activity coordinator Olivia Friberg and the resource manager Linnéa Liljegren. We will have ten student buddy groups with ten student buddy managers, one for each group. And lastly we will have ten point generals with one manager. The dates for this years introduction are:
- Prepp week: 27 – 31 of August.
- The Introduction: 3 – 14 of September.
Documents and good to have links
- Facebook group for all of the student buddies – Ask your Student buddy manager for an invite or send a friend request to Joakim Byvik. The group is called Faddrar/Student Buddies HT18.
- Schedule for the prepp-week(PDF)
- Student buddy course: Conflicts(PowerPoint)
- Student buddy course: Lecture 1(PowerPoint)
- Schedule shifts of responsebility (PDF)
- ENG_Shifts of responsebility_Student Buddy
Documents for the first day
- Layout of the first day.pdf
- Layout of the first day in Excel
- Power point, classroompresentation – Swedish
- Script, classroompresentation – Swedish
- Power point, classroompresentation – English
- Script, classroompresentation – English
Student Buddy Course
The student buddy course aims to prepare you for your assignment and give you the tools and the information you need to be the best student buddy. You will get insight into the introduction as a project, the section competition and the student buddy role. You need to complete the entire education to become a student buddy.
The round up course will be held on the 23 August between 15:30 and 19:30. For more information see the schedule. If you have not completed the student buddy course you need to sign up via the form below. The sign up closes on the 12 of August.
You can reach the project group via firstname.lastname@example.org or via 0705-141579 for important questions. For less important questions ask your student buddy manager or ask in the student buddy facebook group.